• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,566

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
OK, here is the story. My unlimited plan ended yesterday and suddenly my Prepaid Balance is Rs.-10. I am damn sure I had more than Rs.100 in my account 2 days back.When the Unlimited plan ends, which Data Plan I will belong to? At what rate, it will deduct my balance?Anyone faced this before?

Once your data unlimited plans ends, you are then charged 30 paisa/20 kb assuming if you are a Airtel user. All operators have different rates of charging. The deduction is based on the amount of data you consume whether downloaded or surfed. Regarding the sudden deduction I think you have been again re-subscribed to the unlimited data plan. Mostly Airtel & tata docomo does that without your consent. Call up customer care & enquire why the deduction was made.

Since you are on prepaid and your unlimited plan has ended, I assume you would now be charge from your balance for browsing and downloading.

I think now you have been charged @ 2 Paise for 10 KB ( default internet charges)

Calling Customer Care is like "kutte ki dum ko seedhi karna". They don't have any details. Not sure who appointed them.

Assuming that you are using BSNL 3g (6 months unlimited plan) I would suggest you to go for 606 plan which gives 1+5 gb.

Back