What happens if we don't recharge sun direct

velusanthanam

ISP
cyberroam
My free subscription is over on 13th and I receive now some free dd channels but not podhigai and all fm channels. will they stop this also?

Hi, I think two months of free subscription is over, and i only get E16-picture is scrambled, when i try to check suntv and other channels. I get only DD and other useless channels. can someone clarify, does this normally happen if the subscription period ends. ( there's no intimitaion whatsoever on the screen that our subscription is going to end :confused:)

Hi,

I think two months of free subscription is over, and i only get E16-picture is scrambled, when i try to check suntv and other channels.

I get only DD and other useless channels.

can someone clarify, does this normally happen if the subscription period ends. ( there's no intimitaion whatsoever on the screen that our subscription is going to end :confused:)

Yes they dont say anything and stop all the channels except dd+ but they stop podhigai. Hindi channels enter10, mh1, are all coming.

They would have sent you a message before blocking the channels. Look for mail icon on right hand top corner of your screen

hey Stb shows fewmenu options. most of options are hddeen, how can I see them all or enable them?

hi.. my free period is over by last month 24th.. but still i am getting all channels.. shall i go for recharge or will i wait untill they cut off the signal.. and where should i get the recharge cards...

Me too experiencing the same thing..eventhough i bought recharge card worth rs.100..i am still waiting untill they cut off my signal..Dont know whats happening there..

Back