what is hashfaills in bittorrent

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi friends , heres the new thread in early morning.i am facing some problem with bittorrent.i am getting lots of hashfails and wastage in bittorrent now a days.when i download large files such as games, i got so many watage and hashfails.is there any way to overcome this problem.is this the problem of bittorrent client software, should i use any other software.if yes then please suggest some good software.thank you, wish me luck bec i have exam today (online exam) and will get result today.

Do the following:- use ipfilter.dat with torrent client- do not enable DHT- try downloading from private trackers.:)

where to find ipfilter.dat.are private trackers are payable or free.i always enable the DHT, is it responsible for this, after disableing DHT will speed increase?reply

try to use peergurdian2.Phoenix Labs » PeerGuardian 2
ipfilter.dat is a file which contains the IP adresses to block which are suspected of sending corrupt data(hash fails) usually done by MPAA & other copyright protection groups.peerguardian2 does the same thing.
also in uTorrent you can enable ipfilter.dat in options--preferances--ipfilter.enable---true(by default).
in same settings you can also set the bt_ban threshold to 5(by default).

where to find ipfilter.dat.
are private trackers are payable or free.
i always enable the DHT, is it responsible for this, after disableing DHT will speed increase?
if u wanna full speed u have to download from private trackers only,yes all private trackers are free but need invitation to join them as u know,keep eye at this site Security Authorization
and u will find many private tracker open sign up links just register at those private trackers with 3 accounts with different ip,so if u will get ban in 1 account,u have back up buddy,i have 4 accounts at funfile,be smart of using those account,never log in with same ip at two different account at same site ,admin will ban you for sure if u will do this,if u downloaded from public tracker your problem will remain same,but some public trackers also good,i never use public tracker,at private tracker always disable DHT,this also slows your speed a little,i found same speed at utorrent and azureus,so use utorrent it is very small and uses low memory and cpu than azureus

Back