What is the minimum pkg in TataSky-HD ??

• Thread starter Thread starter draog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,182

draog

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Thinking of subscribing for Tata Sky-HD which costs 2599 for installation. I have a few queries.. 1. Is there a minimum SD-pkg (like South-Sports) that one SHOULD subscribe ?? 2. Can I subscribe for just HD-Gold(Rs.50) alone if I want to watch only HD channels and nothing else ?? Any other suggestions wrt TataSky/TataSky-HD ?

sucribe to annual pack it cheap and has all channels in Tata Sky plus hd including HD except TOPPER and South reignol channels

Since this thread has been bumped, need to mention that the cheapest package is 150 only for South. For Hindi speaking viewers, the cheapest package is now at 185

sucribe to annual pack it cheap and has all channels in Tata Sky plus hd including HD except TOPPER and South reignol channels

I am not sure it is cheap... 6000/- for a yr ( 500 for month)... (I am talking about Mega pack )

But yes it the best bargain of them all...

I am not sure it is cheap... 6000/- for a yr ( 500 for month)... (I am talking about Mega pack )

But yes it the best bargain of them all...

U also hav Biennial Mega Pack Lite for Rs 9990 for 2 yrs includes all the channels in TS except Topper and 15 Sun channels, u get Rs 500 off of Multi TV connection plus FREE waiver of services charges and 24 Showcase Movies for 2 years which comes to Rs 416 pm

Back