when all marathi channel are launched

• Thread starter Thread starter samya832004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,903

samya832004

ISP
sify
when all marathi channel are launched,like1,star majha2,mi marathi3,zee talkies4,zee 24 tas why Tata Sky is not intrested in such channeli think they loose buisness in maharashtra

start majha is a FTA channel and from Star and still not available from TSky.Really hopeless service.

Tata Sky will lose many customers if they dont give these marathi channel soon. Dish TV is better in poviding marathi channels. I feel i have done a great mistake of my life by chosing tata sky they are cheat first they remove 13 zee channels then neo sports and add some stupid channels like loksabha tv, NE Tv , cbbies etc. I think it is run by some brainless peoples they must learn something from dish tv. Anyway wait for some days to see if these marathi channels come on tata sky or go for another DTh service.:@

Tata Sky will lose many customers if they dont give these marathi channel soon. Dish TV is better in poviding marathi channels. I feel i have done a great mistake of my life by chosing tata sky they are cheat first they remove 13 zee channels then neo sports and add some stupid channels like loksabha tv, NE Tv , cbbies etc. I think it is run by some brainless peoples they must learn something from dish tv. Anyway wait for some days to see if these marathi channels come on tata sky or go for another DTh service.:@
Mr.Akshay, cbeebies is very nice channel for kids, it teaches them so many things and its very popular in Uk. and Loksabha TV is mandatory they have to carry this channel according to govt order, NE channel is for north east, I support ur sentiments in regard with Marthi channel but u should also respect sentiments of other regianal people like in NE, Ne channel for people of nrth east.

Mr.Akshay, cbeebies is very nice channel for kids, it teaches them so many things and its very popular in Uk. and Loksabha TV is mandatory they have to carry this channel according to govt order, NE channel is for north east, I support ur sentiments in regard with Marthi channel but u should also respect sentiments of other regianal people like in NE, Ne channel for people of nrth east.
You are absolutely right. The north east & kashmiri peoples sentiments also to be supported as they require their home channel. As these people might be anywhere in india and would be interested to know whats happening in their region......

Tata Sky has reserved about 10 channels for most of the regional languages. These can be populated with a rider that channels may be deleted (as trains or flights can be canceled) for technical or other unforeseen reasons.What is the purpose of keeping transponders unused? I think, they still haven't worked out how to charge the customer or keep the subscription below 300 pm. Dishtv is complicating the issue by providing everything without additional cost. Sooner they split the offer into multiple packages and charge accordingly, the better for us all.

Back