When can we see the ELECTRONIC PROGRAMMING GUIDE(EPG) in SUN DIRECT?

• Thread starter Thread starter vln_arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,076

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi friends,Sun direct launched on dec 5th 2007..3 months got over still they r not providing us the EPG...It is very sad that they r not at all concentrating in their DTH business.. No sports channel and no good Tamil channel like Vijay tv is there in sun direct:wall:..I read it in news paper that they finished their deal with STAR tv 2 months back..Till now they r not providing this channel..shame on u sun direct.. when we compare sun direct with best DTH in india that is Tata Sky it is disgusting..They have learn a lot from TATA SKY.. Beware sun direct RELIANCE Is coming in to DTH business in this month..SUN DIRECT has to do something..I am great follower of Mr.Maran..He should take some steps and solve the problem..Thanks,Arun..

Hmmm... Now the truths are coming from darkness....Wait until they get settle in DTH Market.. may take years also as they are not 'REALLY' concentrating on the DTH sector. :hysterical:

ya we should not tell that it is a new born baby..Take example of Tata Sky..when they started their service they provide EPG and till now their EPG is far superior than DISH TV:thumbsup:.. after 4-5 months they started providing active services..correct me if i am wrong..

What this sun dth is doing they have tie up with open tv but still no any update regarding the same..

If they r going to follow like this then surely many people will tell bye bye to sun direct:wall:..

Today i called the customer care to enquire about the sports channel availability the lady who attended my phone her name is REJITHA she told told me that "U CAN EXPECT ALL THE SPORTS CHANNELS WITH IN A WEEK"..I was really happy to hear but in the night when i again contacted the cc they told me that it will took anothe 1 month for them to launch star channels:wall:..Really pathetic service by sun direct:wall:

yes it is really a pathetic one. they are not interested in IMPROVING the SUN DIRECT DTH Service they are interested only in improving the SCV. then why they have started the DTH service.

Back