when chennai will get 4g connection

rajujayaraman

ISP
bsnl
I have reaised the same queries, but I want to know the real position on chennai getting 4 g connection.
Is there a link where i could watch
or bsnl will jump to 5g by passomg 4g in this metro city

Please contact Mr. Vaishnav, our telecom minister, for exact details when BSNL would launch 4G in Chennai.
From what is in the news, the plan to launch 4G services has been delayed by a further 1.6 years.

4G will be the backbone for BSNL to launch 5G services so it won't bypass 4G anytime soon.

Navjot singh, It is a pity that a PSU and dedicated BSNL could not even launch 4g, when private has launched 5g. Undue dely in everything. It says that it will be launched positively by 15 august, but the promise not kept due to some technical snag and approval hindrances.
But, the due date is minutely observed in launch of 5g.
I do think that BSNL is going to loose enough customers before it is launched .
I am waiting for years after the 4g sim supply

Hi, Bsnl announced that 4g will be successfully introduced in all parts of India.
Still, Chennai, which has given sim long back, years back, has not got the promised 4g.
When will chennai get the 4g.
Instead of asking a new query, I thought of continuing this thread with my query.
Admin, do you know, when and what is the real stage.
Nobody in bsnl says correctly except saying that it will be given.

@rajujayaraman Jio is new BSNL, switch to Jio and enjoy already available 5G.
My entire family was using BSNL as primary sim. All of us ported to Jio for better coverage, pricing, and QoS.
And ofcourse ported our other Jio sim which is used as secondary sim to Airtel 😅

Back