When is exactly is Neo Sports coming to tatasky.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,706

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
Now when the Tata Sky has signed with the neo sports & Report mentioned that its with immediate effect but we have not seen neo till date its been more than 50 hours. Do you know when will tatasky start beaming neo

You should know, you got the mail first!!!

yes buddy u rite, :hysterical::hysterical:

Now when the Tata Sky has signed with the neo sports & Report mentioned that its with immediate effect but we have not seen neo till date its been more than 50 hours.

Do you know when will tatasky start beaming neo

maybe after Dishtv adds them :hysterical:

dont ask him about that mail. now he may say what mail, he never got any mail.. and he never posted anything.. he is confused person and may confuse us also:hysterical:

Well it may soon but it will sure news that channel would be added on both Tata Sky and Dish TV. I read somewhere that Neo Sports are in talk with Dish Too. They are also conatact with MSO and IPTV.

no doubt it will be on dish before these incompetent baboos can get their act together then. Inefficiency has new meaning when talking about Tata Sky

Hey jjvj , First of all i am not confused , your interpretation unfortunately is wrong dear friend.Now as far as PURA CUP matches is concerned it will be on espn like ESS also plans to broadcast Cricket Australia’s top-class domestic cricket, which includes popular tournaments such as the Ford Ranger One Day Cup and KFC Twenty20 Big BashESPN STAR Sports renews TV deal with Cricket Australia

Can't wait for Neo Sports to come. I hope it will come within a few days.

Back