When is Reliance Jio 4G LTE Network launching?

Alright, will visit the store and then share the same....
Coz until now I only had a telephonic conversation with the store guy about the jiofi2 device availability and then on asking the number of choice with lyf handset he informed me that choice is only for postpaid.

Jiofi2 device is available?

here in my city jio has started selling postpaid connections to customers who are on a postpaid connection of any other operator, they require a copy of bill in addition to id proofs and photo.
Why will anyone sign up without knowing how much they are going to pay? :rolleyes:

who is signing without knowing the plans??

Its not MNP, ppl who are interested will visit the store and will know the plans!!

If the store has the plans where are they?.
By now some news of the plans would have been released ......... anything from Jio is big news.

Today got my jiofi2 device from the store for rs2900/-. I am told that the activation will be done within 24 hrs as "they have a lot of applications pending".
Regarding the postpaid im told that for the first 3 months it will be zero rental with the unlimited data etc plan, the advantages of it are they are providing choice number and premium numbers to those customers, but buying a lyf handset us still compulsory for postpaid.regarding future postpaid plans the customer will be notified when launched,
Also the store manager told that we have been informed by the company about a meeting on 15 aug, but is it regarding full launch they don't know yet.

Done Re-tweeting.
Surprised it isn't working even after many complaints !

Back