When will colors come on Big Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter vipravanand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,068
We are Daily shown millions of colors by BIGtv.Starting from the day of installation.You also want that.Hamari Bavana tho samjo :happy:

I remember a joke in a Tamil Movie,

Gowndarmani will ask to Senthil, whether Sun TV will come in the new TV which he bought..

Senthil says Yes, Takes him to the terrace along with the TV and ask him to see the Sun on the sky and the new TV simultaneously...

and he says "This is Sun TV" :rofl:

He he he..

Its quite ironic actually that they have named it "Big tv". With limited no. of channels its just turned out to be a "Big" disappointment for me. How could they miss out on colors. They show good stuff ..

before 30th november

mr.dishtvdth who told u that colors channel is coming before 30 th november. any source. i don't beleive this news.

REPLY..

shahruk my friend:yahoo: i know u will only u will ask this, i know u r very much interested in colour. some time bfore u were saying it will come it will come, now i am saying so now u want proof. call cc they will tell u the same:dance:

just now i called the cc they told me that they don't have any information about colors channel. they are telling jald se jald colors channel hamare bigtv platform par aa jayagha.REPLY...............

sab log "colors, colors" to aise kar rahe hain jaise pura din uske saamne bethe rehne wale ho!!!they will only add it when they want it

colours is really important to my mum. she cannot do without watching balika and the krishna show. she will kill me if i had to switch to a DTH with no colours.

Back