When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

thanks mate

By the way i have got the trust in TS with respect to their quality............and that is also one of the reason which made to buy TS+...........

And the response of CC to all your problems....did i ever mention that i was with dishtv for 2 years and when they asked for recharging while i was on annual pack of theirs....there was no CC who could help me.....I forgoed whatever amount was with them when they shut my services 3 months in advance and shifted to TS.....never had the occasion to complain of their services....always helpful CC.....money making is there mantra.....they do keep changing the packages ...but i hope its for a greater good for every1 :)

And the response of CC to all your problems....did i ever mention that i was with dishtv for 2 years and when they asked for recharging while i was on annual pack of theirs....there was no CC who could help me.....I forgoed whatever amount was with them when they shut my services 3 months in advance and shifted to TS.....never had the occasion to complain of their services....always helpful CC.....money making is there mantra.....they do keep changing the packages ...but i hope its for a greater good for every1 :)

Thats the main reason i am not interested in Dish TV or Reliance as their customer service is not good and they are able to satisfy their customers duirng a crisis especially during the financial transaction......

IF you face such a problem with respect to your transaction in TS please tell me i will help you out as i have got known person in CCOO office in bangalore.......

See an amount of Rs. 2496 i withdrawn from my savings bank account but is not reflecting my TS account but still i have got the confidence and trust in TS that if that amount is credited in my TS account they will reverse the 2496 transaction amount which i had done it today morning.......I have got this trust because earlier i faced some problem with respect to malpractise of TS account and in tha TS backend people helped me a lot and because of that only i have got confidence in TS...........during crisis really TS backend office is great in satisfying the customer........i am telling you this because of my own personal experience.......:happy:

By the for me customer service is not just calling the CC people and asking for explanation for addition or deletion of channel or the package pricing me the customer service is when in need such as financial transaction they should be in a position to help us........

IF you face such a problem with respect to your transaction in TS please tell me i will help you out as i have got known person in CCOO office in bangalore.......

Thanks buddy!!

Lets hope that we don't get to that stage :happy:

I think, u may get nearly by pongal and this is as a Pongal Gift from Tata Sky. :thumb:
He is not getting any gift. He is getting them after paying them :dance: This thread is drifting and turning to be a marketing place for TS+ and I doubt the intentions of people here. Unbelievably long posts and it looks like some sales is going on here. Better delete those off topic posts and people who want to sell TS+ can open a new thread and there they can market it.

Money debited will be credited back because TS is great! (isn't it natural to return the money for failed transactions? IR is returning them!)

No DTH can offer PVR like TS+! (as if ts only know everything about PVR and other dths are dumb)

Paying nearly 5,000 is being projected as cheap (Annual pack additional) 410 per month!

Originally Posted by ajuravi007 https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dt...ded-zee-kannada-suvarna-kasturi/7/#post271323

This creates further doubts about the intention.

^^^^But I am sure :dance: He should have started a new thread for this marketing instead of posting in this thread. It is offtopic.

Paying nearly 5,000 (Annual pack additional) 410 per month!

Rs.410 per month is costly, Rs. 200 to Rs.250 is normal rates for DTH. :):dance:

This creates further doubts about the intention.

this forum I believe is for clearing the doubts of the doubting Thomases. If you need your doubts to be clarified just ask for help. Don't crib about other people getting their doubts clarified in whatever thread they feel to clarify it in :)

Cheers:thumbsup:

^^^^But I am sure :dance: He should have started a new thread for this marketing instead of posting in this thread. It is offtopic.

You want me to show how many times threads have been hijacked by off topics I can really get into the research and give you a whole list....and believe me my friend you will be in many of them adding fuel to fire :)

Rs.410 per month is costly, Rs. 200 to Rs.250 is normal rates for DTH. :):dance:

Idli sambar does cost the same in durga bhavan and saravana bhavan. You pay for the ambience, quality, service, niche-ness, and ubique-ness. The active services do provide a good diversion. TS is good DTH for those who want diversity and 'chic'.

Anyway, something good has come out of this thread; something has been achieved. May be if you had opened a new thread and advised others to switch over, it would have benefited.

Back