When will SAAM Marathi come on Tata Sky????

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,280
Yes they should add Saam marathi in the Marathi Pack. UTV Bindass Movies has been renamed to UTV action it is available in the Lifestyle Gold pack.

UTV action is not yet available in TS.. can u tel me the channel No.???

I have not subscribed to Lifestyle Gold pack but as I told you UTV Bindass Movies has been renamed to UTV action & LS gold pack contains UTV Bindass Movies if you have subscribed to the pack you should be getting it if not then you need to inquire.

For your kind info LS gold pack contains UTV bindaas... and not UTV bindaas movies........ i know UTV bindaas movies is renamed.... but neither UTV bindaas movies was on TS and not UTV action is on Tata Sky.... you can check on website..

Saam is coming soon on Tata Sky. Negotiations are on. The deal is getting delayed due to heavy carriage fee imposed by TS as compared to other DTH service providers. This is confirmed from a source in Saam.

Saam is coming soon on Tata Sky. Negotiations are on. The deal is getting delayed due to heavy carriage fee imposed by TS as compared to other DTH service providers. This is confirmed from a source in Saam.

Hope that its added soon.

Yes they shud add UTV Action ASAP

Thanx for supporting me

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Hope that its added soon.

And also hoping that they will add it in Base Pack itself....

SAAM is a Free-To-Air channel, so I guess it would be in Base pack, like Mi Marathi channel.
(Besides SAAM belongs to Pawar family, so they would try to get it in Base pack like TN CM's channel Kalaingar :) )

Saam marathi if added will be in Base pack for sure but UTV Action :D will go to LS Gold or cosmo :D

Hope it will go in LS gold, But i think they will add in Cosmo... but its a hindi channel so it must be in LS gold

Back