Where are Neo Sports, Neo Sports Plus, GOAL TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter eidur22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,527
Ten Sports in deal with Goal TV for licensing and production

MUMBAI: Ten Sports and Goal TV have agreed to a new multi-year deal which will allow Goal TV's [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]football[/COLOR][/COLOR] content to be shown to the 50 million households of Ten Sports and Zee [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Sports[/COLOR][/COLOR] in the Indian sub-continent.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Ten Sports in deal with Goal TV for licensing and production

so i believe Tata Sky soccer fans dont need goal tv :thumbsup: but i think we might miss zee sports on this issue:wall:.

Goal TV is a JV between Astro in Malaysia and Hong Kong's Yes TV. Astro is the JV partner os SUN DTH so goal tv may come in SUN DTH

yesss!! Just checked the Zee Sports schedule - French league 1 games live this weekend! liverpool tv, barca tv on ten, SPL games - the works!!! absolutely brilliant stuff!

Well this is a great for Football lover because now we can see live matches of EPL,SPL,French league and more on Zee sports and Ten Sport. That is great.

Brilliant news !! What an orgasmic feeling. :D

I think Goal TV have pulled off a master stroke there. It was obvious that it was going to be a herculean task for them to compete with Espnstar's football offering. In addition Ten sports , Zee sports and NEO Plus hurt their already dim chances of attracting subscribers in india. Partnering with Ten sports and ZEE sports gives them an instant exposure all over India and they do have some good things. The Dutch League and the French League are not as popular as the epl or la liga but they are exciting and a lot technical. SPL is a relatively inferior league but the Old firm , Celtic v/s Rangers is a truly exceptional event.

Football has grown at an incredible pace in India and these are a sign of things to come.

Having said that i would be very annoyed if Tata Sky still keep Zee sports out of their package. I believe that thing can be considered if it was some other entertainment or news channel but in sports that is unacceptable as zee does show quite a lot of football.

I'm giving TataSky till the end of this year to see if they improve on their offerings and how they react to Reliance's BlueMagic. If no significant steps are taken then i will seriously consider moving on.

Brilliant news !! What an orgasmic feeling. :D

Having said that i would be very annoyed if Tata Sky still keep Zee sports out of their package. I believe that thing can be considered if it was some other entertainment or news channel but in sports that is unacceptable as zee does show quite a lot of football.

I agree with you that we will miss Zee Sports not only for football action but also some tennis action like davis cup, and other tennis live action but more importantly we will miss football in Zee Sports :wall:

Well now we may also miss some cricket too as they have ICL where Lara,Haq, Inzamam, Mecgrath and many players already joined that place.Also Don't forget Zee and Ten sports now same as ESS so might be miss matches of Ten Sports too.:(

ICL... god damn. we can soon expect to have another channel named Zee Cricket.

ICL... god damn. we can soon expect to have another channel named Zee Cricket.

Lets be patient. Lets see whether ICL is going to be hit or a flop

hit or flop... comapanies do not care. especially zee. they have so many channels already... starting another one won't hurt.

Back