Where are Neo Sports, Neo Sports Plus, GOAL TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter eidur22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,527
hit or flop... comapanies do not care. especially zee. they have so many channels already... starting another one won't hurt.
Your absolutely correct

Well I am not sure about but atleast all events directs it for new sport channel for India soon.--> Zee Sports Started ICL soon--> Ten Sports have deal with Goal TV1 and Goal TV2.--> Ten Sports is also control new Football channels for English Football .--> Ten Sports own Cricket Plus channels in Direct TV USA,.--> Ten Sports and Zee sports held many Tennis and Football events. Only EPL missed out from that list but Goal Tv provide matches of Manu,Chelsea and Barca.--> They are looking for Formula-1 Bid next year.So hoping new channel from Zee and Ten Sports. May be India's First Football channel.:)

Well I am not sure about but atleast all events directs it for new sport channel for India soon.

--> Zee Sports Started ICL soon
--> Ten Sports have deal with Goal TV1 and Goal TV2.
--> Ten Sports is also control new Football channels for English Football .
--> Ten Sports own Cricket Plus channels in Direct TV USA,.
--> Ten Sports and Zee sports held many Tennis and Football events. Only EPL missed out from that list but Goal Tv provide matches of Manu,Chelsea and Barca.
--> They are looking for Formula-1 Bid next year.

So hoping new channel from Zee and Ten Sports. May be India's First Football channel.:)
If Tensports & Zee F-1 bid 2008 then all the f1 fans having Tata Sky will be a big loosers and we will have a hue & cry :hysterical: including me :P

Well they have more money power than ESS. Zee and Taj have more money and they clintch ESS main shows like Tour dr France, WTA tennis, Italian Football,Soccer World-cup,UEFA champions league,wwe.Now they are going to BID For Formula-1 from 2008 for India. They will spend more money because in 2009 India have their first F1 GP in Delhi or H'Bad.So Taj and Zee network would be take this because most of Motor Racing event are on these channels.

Now they are going to BID For Formula-1 from 2008 for India. They will spend more money because in 2009 India have their first F1 GP in Delhi or H'Bad.

So Taj and Zee network would be take this because most of Motor Racing event are on these channels.

With respect to Indian F1 its still not confirmed and more importantly the indian people have not finalised where to host the F1 race and i dont think this matter is progressing in india. Anyway lets wait and watch with respect to Indian F1 race

hah. i really have doubts on the possibility of seeing a f1 race in india. anyways without schumi i am not even interested in going out to see f1 in india.

There are very very less chances that Tata Sky will add Goal Tv or Zee sports.Because they dont have Cricket rights.Tata sky are not much bothered about other sports.Well we might get Neo sports and Neo sports + because of Pak tour Ind in November.Test matches will be only on Neo sports.

right. i am really impressed at the speed delhi is preparing for the commonwealth games.

progress to host the f1 race in or around delhi would be impressive too.

any one remember the speed at which india prepared for the afro asian games?

The race, which will be held in New Delhi is conditional and subject to a suitable venue being built.

I don't want Ten Sports or Zee TV to get F1 rights! I love ESS coverage of F1!

An all exclusive Football channel would be sweet!

Ten Sports is also control new Football channels for English Football .

So this means ESS has lots the rights to the EPL?

Back