Where are the STBs available in Hyderabad?

• Thread starter Thread starter skoka123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,701

skoka123

ISP
BSNL
Hi,I have one connection of Big TV and now I am planning to go for a second connection. I called Digital Shoppy and Raj Kamal Electronics. They do not have stock of BigTV. They do have plenty of stock of Tata Sky and Airtel.I tried calling the cell nos for Mehdipatnam Web World. It is always busy. I would like to check if the STBs are available before driving 20 KMs to the web world.Any idea where in Hyderabad do they have stock of STBs?

Hi,

I have one connection of Big TV and now I am planning to go for a second connection. I called Digital Shoppy and Raj Kamal Electronics. They do not have stock of BigTV. They do have plenty of stock of Tata Sky and Airtel.

I tried calling the cell nos for Mehdipatnam Web World. It is always busy. I would like to check if the STBs are available before driving 20 KMs to the web world.

Any idea where in Hyderabad do they have stock of STBs?

Go to BIG TV - TV ho to BIG TV ho! and leave yor e-mail & phone number; they will get back to you. Alternatively call Customer Care 022-3033 8888 or1800-200-9001 (Toll free).:happy:

Back