Where can I complain about Irresponsible and Irritating behavior of Docomo CC executives...

• Thread starter Thread starter hanuma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,834
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but no thanks!
TATA Docomo and help? What a Joke!
Go Teach your support some manners!
Dude ..you may not like docomo ..but they're offering help here ..why not try it? it'll not cost you anythning :|

Unlikely that they'd be able to help, given that CC hasn't been able to resolve his issues. ;)

Dude ..you may not like docomo ..but they're offering help here ..why not try it? it'll not cost you anythning :|

I'm feed up with the same assurance, "Sorry Sir, your issue will soon get resolved sir"
Is there a service difference provided here and at Customer Care? I guess No!
If they really wanna help then ask them to do at Customer Care level then no one will complaint over here!
Barring Calls to CC for complaining abt issues shows how dedicated you are at providing support to customer!

hello friends, i just read all the posts in this thread and really appreciate u guys, actually services like tata docomo should be permanently blocked. keep suggesting your friends, brothers, sisters etc not to use docomo. only less call rate and offers are not everything. and this thread is good example. hats off to u guyzzz.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back