Where have the 1mbps and 2mbps ul (with 100gb FUP) plans gone from the website? #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter droidsuree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,282

droidsuree

Confused!
ISP
Airtel 2mbps UL
I am from Chennai and so have to choose Tamilnadu from the drop down menu...I cannot see any plans with 100gb FUP limit in 1mbps or 2mbps plans, the max I saw is an FUP of 15gb on 1mbps and 2mbps plans... Are airtel trying to make more money by adopting to such CHEAP tactics.. How disgusting :@:@:notallowed:

all Airtel plans have been cut downin Mumbai,they cut down every plan to impatient plans

New Fair Usage Policy are not applicable on existing users . I confirmed this from their customer care

well i sure hope they dont migrate current users to these crap plans...

they can't without your permission

New Fair Usage Policy are not applicable on existing users . I confirmed this from their customer care

I really hope that's the case. I got FUPd today. First time since I took my connection close to 2 years back. Have raised a complaint and they are pushing the blame on other departments. If this continues, I am going to Reliance.

Swift 1099. Earlier 512kbps UL (without FUP), later got 100 bucks top up for double speed to 1 Mbps (no FUP), and finally removed the topup after speeds were doubled to 1Mbps for base plan. I believe the last step was a mistake on my part. ****ing morons seem to have changed my plan itself instead of removing just the top up.

But if you goto Reliance, what about dealing with an equally worse if not the worst CC? Do think about that as well man..

^ Well, I was reading reviews about the product as such - which seems to be good and stable. Customer care of course sucks, but that's a decision I will have to take since there is no one else giving high speeds without Fair Usage Policy within tolerable prices. I can't pay 1099 for a ****ed up 256kbps connection after exhausting my 25GB 'limit' at 1Mbps. It takes me less than 2 days to hit that mark.

Back