Where to buy Tata Sky HD set top box in Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter desidude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,794

desidude

ISP
Reliance Wired
Hello,I live in Mumbai (near Grant Road Station). Can you please advise me where I can buy 2 Tata Sky HD Set Top boxes in Mumbai? Are they available in the market or do I have to get them directly through Tata Sky?Thanks for your help,Desidude

HI Desidude.I called up CC and purchased 2 HD boxes over the phone itself.I stay near grant road station too. They said they will deliver the box within 4 hours. LOL.It's been 5 minutes since I ordered. I have already got a call from their distributor and they are coming with the box today. Installation in the coming 2-3 days.Good stuff!

@^Gr8. Now we can place orders via helpline too in some cities. The delivery depends upon the area where u stay . Enjoy

Can you believe this??
22nd of August, Sunday (Holiday)
15:15- Order placed.
15:20- Call from CC to confirm address
16:30- Boxes arrive in sealed condition.

24th of August, Tuesday (Holiday again)
1130- Confirmation of address and time of engineer visit (fixed mutually @ 13:00)
13:00- Engineer visits, starts installation in the most professional manner. Very polite and understanding. Clever chap.
14:30- Installation complete. I am a happy man.

Well, guys. I don't know if this was a one-off case, but if this is Tata Sky's dedication, then it's not too long before their losses turn to profits and they end up keeping all their customers super happy!

Can you believe this??
22nd of August, Sunday (Holiday)
15:15- Order placed.
15:20- Call from CC to confirm address
16:30- Boxes arrive in sealed condition.

24th of August, Tuesday (Holiday again)
1130- Confirmation of address and time of engineer visit (fixed mutually @ 13:00)
13:00- Engineer visits, starts installation in the most professional manner. Very polite and understanding. Clever chap.
14:30- Installation complete. I am a happy man.

Well, guys. I don't know if this was a one-off case, but if this is Tata Sky's dedication, then it's not too long before their losses turn to profits and they end up keeping all their customers super happy!

Hmmm.. U dont have to worry abt the service of Tata Sky only the pricing factor needs to be checked.

Just one word - honeymoon. Does it ring some bells? :D I had a great installation experience with Tata Sky - paralleled only by Airtel broadband. But after that it has been all downhill with Tata Sky. Channels being dropped, rates being increased, indifference to customer preferences and what not.

Back