Where to check the data usage for Airtel Xstream Fiber?

• Thread starter Thread starter whiteonmeth
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 22,865
After 3.3TB speed is reduced to approx 2Mbps.
And there is no Data Recharge or Data Topup.
Even if you recharge that will add into validity and you have to wait until one bill cycle is completed and then Speed will recover automatically.

As on 30-04-2024, after crossing 3.3 TB monthly usage (i downloaded a lot from mega.nz for internet marketing related courses where some were of 70 GB each), the internet download speed of Airtel has come to about 500 KB/s from 5 MB/s (is now 1/10th) and Airtel is not ready to do internet recharge for Rs. 499 plan by taking money.

Telling me to wait till one month is over.

I live in the same house where Airtel Wifi is installed but am not the registered connection holder and thus cannot see the download details in any way to keep track of amount of downloaded stuff.

Airtel Support could not do anything to increase the speed after taking payment. Also, did not give me the way to check the downloaded stuff details on my devices (laptops and mobiles) on the same Airtel Wifi network.

Very useless company.

Airtel Support and Airtel Cares - New Delhi are very outdated and in next one year, probably AI will take the agents job and I won't be sorry for it.

Came here searching for solutions to these two issues and thought i should inform you.

Thanks.

Change plan for a month. Resets bandwidth.

Update: Does not work anymore it seems.

Last edited:
You could also ask the support team to change your billing cycle if you don't want to change current plan. That worked for me to reset the bandwidth.

Call 04044444121, select language, enter your land-line number, confirm, press 9 to speak to a human, tell them you want to change your billing cycle, they will ask how it is possible, tell them it is possible and mention your landline number.

There 5 or 6 options, choose the one that's nearest to the current date and it'll be updated after midnight and data will be reset as well. Reboot your GPON device for it to take effect.

Can someone confirm if Airtel business plan offers 10tb as FUP. As prices are same as residential connection without OTT additionally static ip is free with 300mbps plan

Back