where will I find BSNL Micro Sim in Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter ksmtkmr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 17,171

ksmtkmr

ISP
Tata Indicom
From which BSNL office will I be able to get the New Micro Sim in Hyderabad....:huh:So that i can use the iPad specific Plan...Is there any other way to get that plan for my Home-Made(Cut) Micro Sim??

BSNL is official partner for ipad .. so u will get it from there office ..else there are many tools available where u can cut your original sim to make it macro ...

Couldn't Find it here in few BSNL offices, that's why I'm asking here....I'm looking forward to the iPad Data Plans...Not towards Micro Sim...

mean u can get a sim from them and cut it .. if micro sim is not available .. n then activate the plan ..

I bought a regular SIM from BSNL, took it to a Mobile Phone shop, they cut it with a stapler like device which cuts out exactly the microsim size. I did it for 3 SIMs, 1 for my ipad and 2 for iPhones. Works perfectly. Also the excess portion that they cut, you can use as an adapter to put the microsim back into regular phones. It may be necessary for the ipad SIM to know your balance etc, if you are going with prepaid.

I am already using a Home Made Mirco Sim....on my iPhone 4:dance:I just want to use the Unlimited Data Plan that's available only in iPad Data Plan...BSNL removed Unlimited Plans for all other users....... I Couldn't Find anyone in the BSNL Office(that's close to my Place) who could help me out with the iPad Specific Data Plan....

I am already using a Home Made Mirco Sim....on my iPhone 4:dance:
I just want to use the Unlimited Data Plan that's available only in iPad Data Plan...BSNL removed Unlimited Plans for all other users.......
I Couldn't Find anyone in the BSNL Office(that's close to my Place) who could help me out with the iPad Specific Data Plan....

From your inputs, it seems you are using normal (mini) sim, after cutting into the size of microsim. Whether you are using this sim, in normal phone or iphone / ipad, you will be connected with normal 3g plan only.

Now you are asking for ipad plan 999 etc. To get connected and use ipad plan, you must use only ipad microsim (whether to use in iphone and ipad or in normal phone and data cards).

You can not get ipad plan activated / charged in normal (mini) sim. You will be assigned specific mobile no for ipad connections.

that's y I'm asking again.... which BSNL office in Hyderabad will provide me with the Micro SIM!!:wall:

that's y I'm asking again.... which BSNL office in Hyderabad will provide me with the Micro SIM!!:wall:

First visit the nearest BSNL office in ur area and check if they have.

If they don't have , check at telephone bhavan in Nampally.

Well, it may not be available in india. Only two companies have launched micro sim cards, Airtel and BSNL. Find it if you can otherwise you have to cut the old sim to micro. It is easy to cut but it will remove sim card no. Well, also person has to be careful while cutting. Mismatch size may not set in the slot.

Back