Which Anti Virus Do you use?

• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7,402
Trend Micro pc-cillin internet security is the best i've seen, though i am yet to use NOD32. I prefer to have a total security pack rather than to have an antivirus and a firewall seperately. Virus scan is very powerful and firewall is also very good.

every one got me wrong......I asked "which antivirus do you use" .......not which is the best :PIts suprising no one goes for the leaders Norton and Macafee is voted the best by leading pc magazine digit

Originally posted by kambui@Mar 14 2006, 12:59 PM
every one got me wrong......I asked "which antivirus do you use" .......not which is the best :P

Its suprising no one goes for the leaders Norton and Macafee is voted the best by leading pc magazine digit
[snapback]44497[/snapback]
[/quote]

I answeredyour question right!! give me full marks! :P:P

And anyone who knows a thing about PC performance, will tell you Norton (the newer versions) went downhill long ago.

I use Trend Micro Pc-Cillin Internet Security 2006. :)I have tried others but like it the best. Btw I have seen many websites, all of them sayin pc-cillin is the best one. :)

the detection rate in the newer trend micro (2006) doesnt measure upto the best or so i heard.. kaspersky and nod32 are supposed to be gud.. symantec and mcafee have good detection rates but use a lot of system resources

Back