Which Broadband Internet Service provider should I go for ?

• Thread starter Thread starter augustya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,016

augustya

ISP
None
Hello Friends, I am from Mumbai, Ghatkopar-West L.B.S Marg to be precise (If someone wants to know) I have just got a new computer and I am looking out for a Internet connection. I am looking out for a Broadband connection with a Minimum speed of 256 KBPS, with unlimited surfing and Downloads. Which service provider should I go for MTNL-Broadband, BSNL-Broadband,Tata Indicom, Satyam, Reliance, actually for some strange reason Airtel has already rejected to offer a connection for feasibility reasons in my locality...And I dont have a MTNL or a BSNL Landline at my Home. So I was thinking will they give me a connection even if I dont have their Landlines at my home...If I have to take a Landline connection especially for internet surfing that would be unnecssarily paying for something which I am never gonna use...I dont want any Landlines at the moment at my house...So which service provider offers good speed and true value for money please suggest ! Cheers !

Uhave d option of cable net.In my area PACENET provides d service with following rates-1. 75 kbps @ 400 Rs.2. 150 kbps @ 750 Rs. I use MTNL because they only provide me 2 mbps.MTNL is bit costly but if u download more then Night Unlimited plan @ 849 p/m will be suiatble for u

BSNL don't provide connection in that area .. as MTNL is there .. If u want cheap plan with unlimited download then better to stick with cable wala

Reliance gives good uptime but last time i had it was a long time ago and the downloads uploads werent independant meaning if you are downloading upload speed would go down and vice versa. Tata too offers pretty good service in Mumbai.

Back