Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

In another two days i will buy an Android phone, until then i will confusing like this only i think... :(

Upvote 0
There are two ways of doing it
Fix the budget - And see what you can get in that - Allow buffer only in 100s
Fix the phone (2/3 models) - And see whats the best price you can get

Any other approach & and as you yourself say - you will be going around in circles.

----------

nexus one is available on deals n you for 14999.

Will Sony Walkman not be a better deal?

Upvote 0
Seriously, for development, nothing beats the Nexus. Simply because its vanilla. However, no offence meant, but OP seems to be literally jumping on to the Android bandwagon without much of a research. He wants an Android, and he wants to write apps. He doesn't want the developer phone out there. He wants the good looking ones. Strange logic to me.

Upvote 0
I actually missed the fact that he mentioned Android Dev... The Nexus series should be ideal to choose from - Maybe Nexus S (ebay?) can also be a contender as it would fit the criteria & the price range.

Upvote 0
I need Developer phone only, for Nexus S i dont find best way to buy the phone...
Can i buy through this site, actually i what i afraid off is, i dont not buy anything through online for such high price?

Upvote 0
@kalyan - Please correct your post - It has got kind of messed upAbout the site - One friend got a phone last year... They delivered it fine (Was UK edition if I was not wrong)... But I wont "recommend" on that one purchase. Maybe others would be able to give a better feedback.Nexus S - Have a look at ebay? Again - I am not the best fan of ebay. But folks here have mentioned that it should be ok.

Upvote 0

Back