which is best- amd anthlon or intel dual core?

• Thread starter Thread starter jaswinder15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,270
i buy amd phenom.it is very good.it is very fast than core 2 duo.thanks pyush85.its really good:yahoo:
You are welcome Mate !

amd & intel is sometimes a personal choice... this is never ending war between intel & amd, Amd is better value of money, where as intel is much hyped.Any time if you make a choice to buy AMD you will never regret.if ur into gaming (& want extra control on the cpu like overclocking etc :) go for AMD )if you want the computer is just for general home works, internet, movies .. can think of Intel too.Go for Phoneme X4.

yeap. a lot of amd fans won't touch intel processors. intel are generally a safe bet. the support in india is much better compared to amd. but amd has a history of providing faster processors at lower prices. both companies also have a history of selling dud products to customers. intel had their dual core pentium D and amd also had their own processors which caused a lot of problems for their owners. in the end, its a decision that has to be made on a personal choice. personally, i would stick with Intel Core series.

but choosing between linux and windows is different from choosing between intel and amd... both intel and amd processor would do the same thing. but linux and windows are totally different operating systems.

I accompanied by friend who got his PC assembled last month. The shop owner clearly said that they have stopped stocking AMDs because of complaints and returns. AMDs have/had a reputation of getting overheated. Considering how hot it is in India on an average, I would have to be stubborn/ignorant/risk taker to buy an AMD.

Back