Which is best SMS pack for Idea lifetime prepaid ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 72,721

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Which is the best SMS pack for Idea lifetime prepaid ? Rs.53 and Rs.79 plan are very costly. :@

1000 sms free at a rental of Rs 30/month would be an ideal option if in case you don't msg too often...or else you can go for the higher packs as you mentioned.

1000 sms free at a rental of Rs 30/month would be an ideal option if in case you don't msg too often...or else you can go for the higher packs as you mentioned.

Thanks, but i never heard of 1000 sms free at a rental of Rs 30/month ? How to activate it ?

press *789# and look for local sms packs..you get a lot of options based on the rental and the sms..select 1000 sms pack which comes at a rental of 32/month(correction it's not Rs 30/mon)..u get an sms from idea confirming that the pack is activated.

press *789# and look for local sms packs..you get a lot of options based on the rental and the sms..select 1000 sms pack which comes at a rental of 32/month(correction it's not Rs 30/mon)..u get an sms from idea confirming that the pack is activated.

Thanks a lot for such an important suggestion.
I have recharged with Rs.31 and got 1000 sms for 30 days (from 11 pm to 7am). Thanks. :p :inodding:

I think the tariff differs with region. Which region do you belong too?Here in Delhi we have 35 Rs Bonus card which gives you 500 Local sms for free.You can also sms from IBIBO...they give 20 sms free per day(national and local) per user ID. I use it as backup when my free sms get's over :p

Thanks, but i never heard of 1000 sms free at a rental of Rs 30/month ? How to activate it ?

atlest idea users are getting worth for money...in vodafone i was being told rs98/month for 1000 local/national sms.. :frown:

My friend in Tamil Nadu had a vodafone plan thru which she used to get 100 SMSs per day @ Re.1 only... I wish such a plan was available here in Delhi too....

Back