Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,761
i thought Dell smartphones have resistive touchscreens?

Dell XCD28 is resistive , XCD35 is capacitive. XCD35 is around 11K.... Xperia Mini doesnt seem to be likely to be getting even the 2.2 update and it is also near 11k. Though looks-wise its the most stylish We had people on forum (atleast 3 I think) who got an Optimus One starting from 9.8 onwards & seems to be getting 2.3 update by June

Hi,I also searched for android phone less than 12k. My list includes:(1) Samsung Galaxy -> Pop S5570, Fit S5670, 551 I5510(Qwerty) (2) Dell -> XCD28, XCD35(3) LG -> P500(4) Sony -> X10 MiniIf you do heavy messaging than definitely go for I5510. otherwise P500 is best among these.

A big no to resistive touch screens - Anyways I ruled it out before even making the list.
And Xperia is on Android v2.1 - so ruling it out too.

Currently I an going to stick to Optimus.
Anyone here using any other LG phone ? How is LG as a mobile brand ?

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Another thing : I read in some review that LG optimus one doesn't support flash content.

Does that mean, I won't be able to see youtube vidz or any site requiring flash?

i would suggest to also have a look @ Samsung products as they a large variety of Android phones in the market @ various rates.

please post about x10 mini, I would really like to know about this baby! any one

go with samsung Galaxy S 19003 under 20 double ur budget......wait fr 6 months fr the prices to drop a bit :D....but phone is pretty good though :D

Inspite of all the newly launched phones in the sub 12k segment my vote still goes to LG optimus one(O1)... Best over all package & very good customer reviews to boot... Currently available for around 9.5k... I never really respected LG as a phone manufacturer but the O1 changed my perception about them for sure:) ...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

go with samsung Galaxy S 19003 under 20 double ur budget......wait fr 6 months fr the prices to drop a bit :D....but phone is pretty good though :D

Zzz I wonder what should he do for those 6 months zzz... Buy a cheap china mobile perhaps :P ... And after those 6 months of w8ing another fantastic phone might be launched in the 20k range so he might have to w8 6 more months for that phone's price to drop too :P ...

Inspite of all the newly launched phones in the sub 12k segment my vote still goes to LG optimus one(O1)... Best over all package & very good customer reviews to boot... Currently available for around 9.5k... I never really respected LG as a phone manufacturer but the O1 changed my perception about them for sure:) ...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Zzz I wonder what should he do for those 6 months zzz... Buy a cheap china mobile perhaps :P ... And after those 6 months of w8ing another fantastic phone might be launched in the 20k range so he might have to w8 6 more months for that phone's price to drop too :P ...

why does he need to buy a china mobile if his current cell can hold fr that long...anyhow thats his choice its just a suggestion which is nt binding :P

PS: New phones launch every day whether it is 10k or 20 or 30K ranges.....lol

Back