Which is the lowest priced (calls only) BSNL plan?

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
I am not able to find list of plans on google search. Now, that all connections are/being transferred to BSNL Bharat Fiber, does anyone here know the lowest priced landline only (calls only) plan which i can use to keep my connection active. It would also be helpful if anyone can send a link with all the available active plans of BSNL FTTH/Bharat Fiber.

I don't mean to use ASEEM plan. What i want is a standalone plan for my connections.

For such a query it's better to visit their office. Link to FTTH Plans.

Thank You. It seems like there are many plans in BSNL which are not available online.
Some of the lower priced plans (in the above link) seem to be not provided by the staff, while there are no calls only plans too.

You can check on Selfcare after logging in. There are some plans other than FTTH plans but it's better to consult before you change.

In most regions, BSNL seem to have disabled plan change to a lower priced plan. So you may not see all the available options in the self-care portal.

I changed from 300 to 200 Mbps plan this month. So that is not the case anymore. Previously, the lower plans were not available but now you can do that and an OTP system has been introduced too so that they can confirm the plan change is indeed done by the user I guess.

@sloj So after your message, I went and logged into the selfcare portal. I am currently on the Rs 779 plan (old Super Star 1 plan), and I can only see plans above that. So I see only Fiber Value OTT or above.

Back