Which Lyf Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter dr.sandeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,779
I am interested in lyf just bcz of free unlimited data and no availability of any isp in my area. My only requirement is hot spot so which one i should buy and does the free data is truly unlimited or it is just 75 GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Wind 4 yesterday which is good for hotspot as there is 4000 mah battery. The looks of the handset is also decent though it is a bit expensive for its specifications. As of now, the handset is not hanging and I have hardly used it (except for hotspot). It is totally worth it if you get the 3 months unlimited offer.

Went with Wind 4 too. Yesterday. Looks okay. Build quality is less than any non-lyf phone on this price range. Anyway, I am going to use it only for hotspot. I hope you too. So, since this is not my primary phone, no complaints.

Any idea about flame 6 as it better battery than flame 2

I am currently using Flame 1 and the phone does not change when using mobile data and hotspot simultaneously, in fact the charge reduces even after it is connected to a 2A charger. Hope this is not the case with Flame 2 or 6. In fact if your purpose is only hotspot then consider flame 6 for Rs 4000.

I am currently using Flame 1 and the phone does not change when using mobile data and hotspot simultaneously, in fact the charge reduces even after it is connected to a 2A charger. Hope this is not the case with Flame 2 or 6. In fact if your purpose is only hotspot then consider flame 6 for Rs 4000.

Bought flame 6 got messages of order confirmation. Let's see how it performs.
Yes my use is only hotspot

Back