Which microwave oven is the best to buy?

as my point of concern is just and just FASTER & EASY COOKING as we have very less time left for cooking everyday in our extremely hectic schedule.So now based on that, what is a final verdict?4 burner gas stove or a full featured microwave? what can give me following?- faster cooking- easy cooking- peace of mind- yet healthy food????whats better? SPEED is the main concern.

anyone would like to add their comments please? please see above post.

Had very good experience with Samsung Microwave (General + grill + convection) for the past 6-8 months.Basically used by my mom for cooking food, pizza, cakes, Chicken et alWould recommend that for sure, I dont have the model number right now.I think when you buy a microwave oven, better go for the one with all the features as a microwave oven will be used for long time, typically 5-6 years atleast.

as my point of concern is just and just FASTER & EASY COOKING as we have very less time left for cooking everyday in our extremely hectic schedule.

So now based on that, what is a final verdict?

4 burner gas stove or a full featured microwave? what can give me following?
- faster cooking
- easy cooking
- peace of mind
- yet healthy food
????

whats better? SPEED is the main concern.
4 burner gas stove is not preferred over microwave.

You itself pointed out that you have tight schedule .. so booking a gas cylinder and waiting for it is all one big headache. Just buy a microwave and i guarantee your gas will also last a long time since you'll it less day by day. Also gas delivery guys are shit and they simply return if you dont answer your door within two mins

Also you can cook rice dal and curries and even make papads without/little oil in a microwave. So buying a microwave makes sense

4 burner gas stove is not preferred over microwave.

You itself pointed out that you have tight schedule .. so booking a gas cylinder and waiting for it is all one big headache. Just buy a microwave and i guarantee your gas will also last a long time since you'll it less day by day. Also gas delivery guys are shit and they simply return if you dont answer your door within two mins

Also you can cook rice dal and curries and even make papads without/little oil in a microwave. So buying a microwave makes sense

we have gas coming through pipeline (ADANI PNG Gas - http://www.adanigas.com/). No problem with that. It supplies unlimited gas. we just have to pay bills every 2 months (that comes less than a cylinder cost) - so getting "gas" is not a problem at all.

now what do you suggest? (because here people say that in microwave we have to cook 3-4 different dishes one by one which is very true, i agree where as on 3 or 4 burner gas, we can cook them all together which saves our time and cooks in less time than microwave.

Back