Which mobile phones of Samsung have 25W fast charger within 30k budget ?

• Thread starter Thread starter shirishag75
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,332

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
I was looking at the specs of Samsung M52 and while Amazon claims it has 25W charger, seems it comes only with 15W charger. Does anybody know if there are any which have the fast charger ???

I am using IQOO z5, which comes with a 44W charger, charges to a full within 45 minutes. One drawback for some would be it comes with a 120hz LCD display but since personally I don't really like AMOLED, it's not an issue for me.
The android experience has been bug-free, running on Android 12 Feb 2022 security update and I also removed any unnecessary Vivo apps using ADB.

Yes, before that I was using a Xiaomi (11x) phone, which due to its very poor software experience I threw that phone to my nephew in just 2 months of buying it. Compared to that, in IQOO other than some very rare random restarts (which got fixed with the latest update), I did not face any bugs, it had no call issues unlike Xiaomi and the phone remained relatively cool most times. Any browser, I might have left open at night before, keeps running until morning with very little to no battery drain. I have never played games on the phone, so can't comment on that but once all unnecessary apps are removed, it's a very clean experience with android updates regularly (at least for now).
Using the phone since November-2021.

My mother still has a Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, which she does frequently complains about the poor software and bugs she encounters.

Back