which one is best 749 nu or 799trib unlimited ??

• Thread starter Thread starter aashu_gpt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,289

aashu_gpt

ISP
mtnl
hii...frnz..as u olready noe dat mtnl ppl r fed of givin 2 mbps speed:rofl::P so they reduced d price of 999 unlimited plan to 799 plan...so wat u think wich is still better...749 nu wid 2 mpbs or 799 unlmited??wat u opt if u hav to choose...

i have trib 749NU! in 8 hours u get around 4GB which u can calculate would take how much time and energy resources on 256 kbps plan (trib unltd)!

^^ i hope you realize everybody doesnt take internet just to download stuffif you dont download much then getting a true u/l is better

i guess another important aspect is of day dl. if your work in the day is so much that say u are going to finish off the 1.25 GB in a matter of say a week or 10 days then the bill would be much more than 749+taxes.in such a case u have to go for true u/l

1.25GB is a pain in the ass....i usually end up using 75% in the first 15 days itself..... and the last 2 - 3 days are like hell.... but then again it gives me ~4-5G's per night and thats great.....MTNL should really upgrade it to atleast 2 - 2.5G now..... every god damn site have flash and big pics in their pages and you end up counting around ~500 kb per page.... and in 1.25G if you surf throughout the day then you pratically have to forget youtube and skype..... if you use one of those then you go for 256k plan

i was in 749 NU before and it was not very usefull for me due to download limit of 1.2 GB, so i shifted to 799 U/L...atleast u can use skype and surf webpages without the fear of MB's getting exceeded.:)

ya, 1.25 GB is way toooo low! :( i end up using 1380MB every month that too with so much control! :(

these days i use about 300 or 400 MB during day hours with browsing, videos, Skype n all..so 799 Ul is a great plan

Back