• Thread starter Thread starter baba009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,078

baba009

ISP
Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited
Hi,

i was planning to get new connection from airtel is DTH or IPTV is best ?.. since DTH is mpge4 right. IPTV ?

Regards

i would rather suggest u to buy videocon d2h, because of good quality as well as low priced packages and less confused packages.
as you belong to south:
airtel has 5 packages (max pack include 176 channels for 381 rupees)
whereas d2h has only 2 packages (gold- 198 channels for 150 Rs. and diamond 232 channels for only 275 Rs.)

choice is yours.....

@ baba009 I suggest do not go for IPTV, if you have a television or LCD Screen why not take advantage of the Satellite Dish. The quality you get via the DTH is definitely unmatched.

@ amitnsonu That's a good comparison you gave here and I totally agree that Videocon d2h, though new in this market, has the most reasonable plans with an awesome transmission or display quality. We as consumers are in a position to decide what's best and it makes more sense to choose the one that has both, offers to save our money and good quality to keep us happy.

The quality you get via the DTH is definitely unmatched.

the quality that can be matched by wired delivery is always going to be much more than what can be delivered wirelessly.

and iptv has flexibility that cannot be matched by dth in india especially due to shortage of transponders.

@ baba009 I suggest do not go for IPTV, if you have a television or LCD Screen why not take advantage of the Satellite Dish. The quality you get via the DTH is definitely unmatched.

okies thanks...

@ admin can DTH can be connected to PC & Record using yellow,red & white wires right....

the quality that can be matched by wired delivery is always going to be much more than what can be delivered wirelessly.

and iptv has flexibility that cannot be matched by dth in india especially due to shortage of transponders.

not sure about quality but having tv and broadband service from same operator on single platform will definitely take away your freedom, you choice will be limited.
second thing is entery cost of iptv is still high and shifting option is very limited.

entry costs are actually low. airtel charges around 1500 for the IPTV connection. and monthly charges are also very low. i pay around 220 for their entire offering. the only problem is availability.

it is metioned 1750/- on airtel website, with no free offer period, still high if compared with dth.in case of d2h you will get STB+ 8 months of gold+sport pack (201 channels) in Rs. 2090 (1390 for STB and 700 topup)

Can any one tell me is i can able to connect Airtel DTH to TV tuner card & record it?....

If you are using Airtel broadband then IPTV is the best dealAlso its not so good on TV sizes above 32 inchesBut the timeshift feature is unbeatable, once u get used to it you will never watch TV without it...

Back