Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
oh..thanks for clearing it. had not seen India online since many days..

Yes.I have seen his 1 post 2-3 days back.

Tata Sky Ofcourse!

In the dishtv forum, dishtv is only slightly ahead of Tata Sky. With the launch of sun channels ahead of dishtv, tatasky ratings should go up? Where are the voters? Don't increase the gap too much, as already slow tatasky will become more sluggish.

Dish TV has more Regional content than Tata Sky has and now with the addition of Sun Channels they have an edge over DISH TV but in terms of cost bearing they have distributed it to the South Indian Cusomer. So Dish TV is now the cheap and best

Dish TV has more Regional content than Tata Sky has and now with the addition of Sun Channels they have an edge over DISH TV but in terms of cost bearing they have distributed it to the South Indian Cusomer. So Dish TV is now the cheap and best
only till Sun channels are launched, Once sun channels are launched they too will increase the rates.

It is wrong to say that Dish is cheaper than TS. We have to wait till SUN channels are launched in Dish Tv and then see how Dish copes up with. They will not get all 14 SUN channels free of cost.

IMO Tata Sky is better than Dish TV

-Ravi

even without sun channels also dishtv bouquet looks to be more strong than Tata Sky with sun channels. and that too on economical cost.

I feel once Sun channels are launched on DishTv Sun tv will not be free, they might have to take sun tv as a part of the bouquet.

but still i think they won't increase their price as much there will be a nominal hike which also suits your pocket as well.

Back