Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
The hike will not be appreciated..people belonging to CAS areas will agree with me..Lets say people watch an average of 30 to 35 pay channels regularly which they cant afford to miss..so 35*5=175rs + 100rs (for FTA Channels) =275/month watching quality pay channels and FTA channels in a better quality than the direct cable wire..In Tata Sky.. Whether u watch it or not.. The channels have been stratergically placed so that u have to get the alll packages for 350 rs anyhow..About the issue of complaining the cable operator for quality.. I believe v r doing the same with tata.. making 100's of calls to them to get channels that v want.. this is again the other side v hav not noticed..I voted for tata Being the best but now with such price hike my mind is slowly wondering that wat ws available was much better..I bought tata feeling that it is a private company and will provide quality..They did but even took the cost from us..Now on i hav decided no matter watever happens.. First preference will always be with govt based sector as i feel they will atleast do something for the lay man! Tata feels all its subscribers are bigshots just like him who would not mind the increase in price hike..Now i'm depressed and i dont wish to continue with tata suddenly.. I wish TRAI comes into the picture fast and starts regulating and resolves the price issue very soon..I'm begining the protest by writing a mail to the officials in TRAI for issue regarding regulating the price of the dth sector! I've logged into trai website and now i'm posting my mail.. Hopefully someone will see it and will atleast fwd to concerned people so we again hav something to cheer about..i wish tata is forced to unlock its software on the STB so that i can choose DTH service of anybody.. i'll be the first one to change over..I dont know abt u guys.. i hav started the protest and will try to make sure that tata realise wat they hav done and wat will happen if they dont listen to us.. Hope everyone will join me..For a start everyone can start writing mails to TATA and TRAI about ur feelings on the price hike..The protest will make sure that they dont increase the price for launching neo sports!Join me in the revolt guys..threaten them on disconnecting.. the more the merrier!i know aju willl not be with me on the same front but i'm sure he will think abt it.. if u agree to wat i say.. pls use ur office phone and make some calls.. anyone who does not agree wit me can stay out.. but dont try to change others mind if they are willing to by posting something against me..RegardsKunal

I use Tata Sky & voted it as the best.Do we have to change the set-top box when the HDTV services gets lanched in a year or two?

Current Tata Sky STB's does not support HDTV, so we may require to change STB's 'IF' TATASKY start HDTV, but it looks far distant for now. Only Reliance has said they will introduce HDTV, means they may provide STB's directly HDTV enabled

Current Tata Sky STB's does not support HDTV, so we may require to change STB's 'IF' TATASKY start HDTV, but it looks far distant for now. Only Reliance has said they will introduce HDTV, means they may provide STB's directly HDTV enabled

Sky UK, has the following options for its DTH customers:
1. Basic STB - free
2. STB with PVR function - 100 pound Sterling (approx. Rs. 8000)
3. STB for HDTV - 300 pounds (approx. Rs. 24000)
Subscription is also steep for HDTV and no. of channels are limited.

forget hdtv for now,its too costly to make programs in hd, because of high cost to shoot, but they may be having more movies channels in hdtv because it easy to convert, but they have good normal channels.

good topic .. both dth services are good for peoples because if they pay a some amount 4000/-- in initial installation peoples have to bear there services doesn't matter good or bad . they cannot change them is just like cable service . DTH operators must understand that ....... so in this if peoples like dish or Tata it means they have such dth services in home..

Both Dth are good.For people in remote areas like me they are very useful.This thread will worth say after 1 year when there will be 4 to 5 players in existance.

Back