Which Package are U Subscribed to ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,546
hey hippie dont cry on me first i asked u what is the use of posting and casing here [the threrad started by so called member asdfgf] but ur reply neither related to my qus nor related to the thread so all this count me to give an impression that ur medulla is infected thats why ur posting in irrespective manner leave it i wont ask u again is that all madarasi all like that or only u:wall:

Why are you putting city name here? If you don't like asdfgf then scold him. Don't scold all the persons from that city.

Why are you putting city name here? If you don't like asdfgf then scold him. Don't scold all the persons from that city.
point noted

Guys... I know there are many Tata(Sky users. But only 21 have voted till now. :(Come on.... we shall know the expectations of users, how much they like to spend.... :)

Hello asdfgf,Today i did not go through this thread as i was busy in seeing the matches was updating myself in cricinfo about the match. After reading this thread i realise that a Very Very Important Person left this forum in the last week of october i belive and i think on more Very Very Important Person has occupied his place. Just look out to the joining date of that VVIP. You will be able to understand. FYI - That VVIP's all the post in this forum has been deleted. I hope you got the point.

super saver pack/sports pack combo..pretty happy with ts . but only thing they should have more international channels in their line up be it sports/entertainment/cartoon

Hello asdfgf,
Today i did not go through this thread as i was busy in seeing the matches was updating myself in cricinfo about the match. After reading this thread i realise that a Very Very Important Person left this forum in the last week of october i belive and i think on more Very Very Important Person has occupied his place. Just look out to the joining date of that VVIP. You will be able to understand.

FYI - That VVIP's all the post in this forum has been deleted. I hope you got the point.

Whom do you mean? Amtan?

Whom do you mean? Amtan?
yah he thinks iam amatan but iam not and he has been posting against him in other forum also there also he and his co fighting like a soldiers keeping sovereignty of Tata Sky really shame on them i really swear iam a tatasky owner for last 2 years and always speak for benefit of customer only not like these guys :thumbsup:

TS has lauched its service by Aug - 2006 it means that it has not even completed 2 years and you are also not a subscriber to TS for 2 years and no subsrcriber is with TS for 2 years:hysterical:. I wonder if you are customer of TS for the past 2 years and your are interested in customer benefit I wonder why did you join this forum by Nov - 2007. You should have joined this forum 2 years back for the customer benefit and also forum members benefit:P.

Back