Which Package Will You Subscribe In Tatasky

You are correct. Are you from Dish tv or Tata Sky? I think you are from Dish tv. I am one of those innocent people who fell in Tatasky trap and suffering :( IN WHAT WAY? U R SUFFERING? EXPLAIN PL.

You are correct. Are you from Dish tv or Tata Sky? I think you are from Dish tv. I am one of those innocent people who fell in Tatasky trap and suffering :(

No one could help u ... U urself r responsible for ur mistake ... I suppose u will have to suffer for whole life with TS :D :D

This Is A Great Center all great peole like me

me = who? ajuravi,hitman,vivek,asdfgh, nazeer....... ( aju maybe on holiday so he wont be in this)....... i am just assuming this new fellow to be one of these....... as amatan wont be posting now because his old id is still active.. he creates new ids only if old one is banned:hysterical:

i dont find any reason for this new amaten id to come in.. this surely must be from one of the older guys..

still these boys has not grown up :O

me = who? ajuravi,hitman,vivek,asdfgh, nazeer....... ( aju maybe on holiday so he wont be in this)....... i am just assuming this new fellow to be one of these....... as amatan wont be posting now because his old id is still active.. he creates new ids only if old one is banned:hysterical:

i dont find any reason for this new amaten id to come in.. this surely must be from one of the older guys..

still these boys has not grown up :O

Thanks jjvj,

you made it right that i am not the person who has created the fake id. The good thing in your message is that you are aware that i wont fight with you on weekends:hysterical:. (just joking).

Yes it was raining heavily in chennai and i was sitting indoor :wall: in this weekend.

FYI - I dont even have a pc in my home. (remember this also) may be in the future it might be useful to give more information on me when i am not there in the week end in this forum.

Once i again thanks a lot.:thumbsup:

First i thought not to Subscribe for Sports Gold Pack. In case if DD doesn't get rights for test matches i will have to subscribe for SPorts gold pack. so i am going to subscribe for SGP tomorrow :)

First i thought not to Subscribe for Sports Gold Pack. In case if DD doesn't get rights for test matches i will have to subscribe for SPorts gold pack. so i am going to subscribe for SGP tomorrow :)

will wait for you to pay and post here.eagerly waiting.

Back