Which phone to buy Xperia L/C/M

• Thread starter Thread starter kreacher10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2,259
arpizol88 said:
I Suggest don't go for Sony brand, i own a Sony Xperia Z and my Experience with it was totally dissapointing and i gave it to my little sister after using it for just a month, go for Samsung S3 or S4 or Nokia Phones cause it's much better.
Another family is going hoarse about Nokia Lumia's but i dont want to get involved in transferring the data (that is always my job). Heard its a nightmare & a new learning curve for me.

I think it should be fairly easy. Instead of importing the file in Gmail, you import it in Outlook.com!

If the guy is interested in Nokia, DO NOT COMMIT the mistake of recommending an Android in its place.

The user is quite happy with an android but can get distracted by 'suggestions' like lumia etc. The contacts/calendar is ok but sms is a pain in the a... :)

Sony anyday over Sham-shit.

But for you, Moto G would be ideal. Add THIS or THIS and you would'nt need a memory card.

I use an Xperia P, which has exactly the same memory as the G, and frankly, I never felt the need for a memory card. But then, I don;t have tons of music not do I click everything in front of me.

Samsung FTW anytime, Kreacher go for Samsung S3, the prices have been slashed like over 40 to 50% from the launch, now it's like 20K in local shops, best deal is S3, don't go for Sony, HTC etc crap.

I had posted in the relevant thread about, how much storage memory is available in the 8GB Moto G? :)

arpizol88 said:
The display is crap, my Galaxy S2 has much better display, i am using S2 from the past 2 years and it's totally satisfying unlike Sony where user experience is frustrating.
My instincts tell me you are the same person (in a different avataar) who said he wants to throw away his Galaxy S2...

Back