Who Has Cricket Telecast Rights For South Africa Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,644
I wonder why neo has not telecasted the NZ - Bangladesh series especially the 1st test match was good..............Tensports association with zee sports has dimished the fame of tensports channel itself:wall:..........i am not frequently missing the wrestling action in tensports just because of ICL:wall:

the reASON WHY NEO DID NOT TELECASST MACH WAS THAT THE TOUR WAS OUT OF ICC CRICKET CLINDER , EVEN IT DID NOT PRODUCED THE MATCH.

btv AND ATN BANGLA WAS CALLED IIN LAST MONET TO ELECATS THE SERIERS.

STILL NOT AWATE EHO THAD RIGHT FOR SOUH AFRICA CRICKET

Can some check in the EPG of tensports and find out whether tensports is going to telecast the SA - Bang series..........

I am interested in watching SA batting and bolwing...........:thumb: yesterday i have checked the EPF of tensports it seems that they are not telecasting the SA - Bang series.........

being frm delhi.....i ought to support delhi team bt its a big lose :wall:

last year it was ten sports which showed soutrh african cricket matches, but the telecaxst right was with them for only 1 years

this year the south africa season has started butr still no one has telecasted international asainst kenya,.

i hope that espnstar get the telecats righht

if you have any info please post the info
I think the rights are with Tensports but i think due to ICL they are not showing in the EPG of Tensports in forthcoming days i have seen Highlights between SA - Bang...................From Wednesday Tensports is showing live ODI's between WI - PAK and it is played outside pakistan but dont know where it is played but i think it is played in any one of the gulf countries..........

I think the rights are with Tensports but i think due to ICL they are not showing in the EPG of Tensports in forthcoming days i have seen Highlights between SA - Bang...................From Wednesday Tensports is showing live ODI's between WI - PAK and it is played outside pakistan but dont know where it is played but i think it is played in any one of the gulf countries..........

The matches are being played in Abu Dhabi . The PCB and WICB also want to play test match also at this place but due to forthcoming tour tpo new zealand the idea was scrapped.

t

I think 1 year from now i dont think any countries will be travelling to Pak to play cricket except Sub continent countries..........

Back