Why can't I access my server when port forwerded using UPnP but Plex can be accessed which is on the same server

ISP
Reliance Jio150Mbps
I want to access my rpi 4 4gb which is running Open Media Vault, Jellyfin(docker) and Plex(docker) and I want to access my server outside my local network but I no matter how I port forward the ports will not open up, I even setup a firewall rule to allow that port forward service but no luck but my Plex on the other hand can be accessed and I checked, it uses UPnP to port forward. Please help if anyone knows how to port forward my be send me a screen shot. Ports that I want to open are 80 and 8096

Remember. Your credit card should have the same name as te Oracle account. Otherwise, it will just refuse.

Upvote 0
i'm hard core plex user and to open plex or any port first the internet must be static ip and NAT must be disabled where both private and public ip must be same you can check that in router
so inorder to get static ip just make one phone call to isp and say i require for cctv most ISP will charge 2000-3000 rupees yearly for static ip

Upvote 0

Back