Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) Calling on Reliance Jio?

I'm able to access it on my 6s. How can I tell if it's working or not?

5WKNhon.png

As @igloo confirmed, this feature is not working as of now. But if they enable this, you will also need to connect to a wifi network for it to work (not sure if the wifi network should also be of Jio or any).

I think they'll enable it for jio fiber wifi network only.

As @igloo confirmed, this feature is not working as of now. But if they enable this, you will also need to connect to a wifi network for it to work (not sure if the wifi network should also be of Jio or any).
Probably the case. I didn't work for me.

Has anyone had any luck in making wifi calls using jio sim on jio fiber wifi connection ?

Current TRAI doesn't allows it. Acc to last update all operators except Jio oppose it.

Current TRAI doesn't allows it. Acc to last update all operators except Jio oppose it.

Man, this sucks :-( . When will they grow up and come out of their primitive inhibitions and embrace new technology ?

Looks like VoWifi/Wifi calling is approved by DOT. We can expect this functionality from Telcos soon.

Jio should be the first to launch on Pixel phones as they already did the testing last year but somehow didn't make it to the final stages. This should be a big relief for people with weak coverage.

Anyone using jio on iPhone received this sms to update software on phone by going to general update software to enjoy seamless jio service.
Though nothing has happened.
Hopefully they are working on VoWIFI.

Back