Will crime department take me to jail??

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,044
@srinag it was just some ***k words and thats all by my frnd from my pc and my id and i hope watever u sayin is rite thanks a lot

its nothing dnt be worried no one can send legal notice thru mail its not valid

As far as I know - They must be having big fish to fry rather than concentrating on your issue.

If you have apologized and told them the truth, i think they would not held you for it.however did you told them your friend's Name andDid you kicked him for doing so, he's a cunning friend who has used you, learn from this and avoid giving your account access to others if you don't have control over them.

umm..cause of action arises in America..wat jurisdiction do they have to enforce their laws here or use force of their law over Indian courts and police..none..they will need to extradite u...:imbored: or come here and file a complaint under IT act

Don't Give any personal or confidential information of your's ( like bank account number, CC number etc...)

Dont worry. Abusive mail will not hurt them too much. Just ignore. But if it has some threat then you should be serious.

Back