• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,598

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Raj TV to launch music channel on December 7; Tamil news channel on December 14 : Raj Television Network Ltd plans to be a pan-South India player soon. The Group is gearing up to launch three new channels by January 2008. According to Ravindran, Managing Director, Raj TV, the media firm would launch a 24-hour free-to-air music channel Raj Musix on December 7."Apart from the music channel we will be launching a Tamil news channel and a Telugu news channel. The Tamil news channel would hit the airwaves on December 14, while the Telugu news channel would go on air from January 2008," Ravindran said, adding Kannada and Malayalam news channel would follow soon.The test run for the music channel is currently on. According to Ravindran, unlike the other music channels in the space, Raj Musix would offer an assortment of unique programmes. Both Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus signals are available on DishTV. "We will make our feed available on other DTH platforms when they are launched,"' he added.Raj TV has two Tamil general entertainment channels – Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus – besides a 24-hour Telugu GEC, Vissa TV.

it wont come on ts atleast for a few months. you already have enough tamil channels and you still want more! greedy!

Dear Ajuravi, In some thread you have quoted Raj tv channels as Crap and now looking for those raj channels only...surprised...correct me if i am wrong.

Those are crap channels compared to vijay or sun. no doubt about that. but having this channel is no harm for him.

Dear Ajuravi,
In some thread you have quoted Raj tv channels as Crap and now looking for those raj channels only...surprised...correct me if i am wrong.
You are correct and i wont deny your statement and still for me Raj tv is a crap channel. The reason i posted this thread is that raj music will be launched by Dec - 7th. I wanted to have tamil music channels thats the reason i have started this thread but Raj tv wont give only raj music from their boquet to any platform. I hope Kalaignar tv's music channels come soon in the market. I still say that raj tv is a crap for me and i am not interested at this point of time but i am interested in any tamil music channel as you cant compare music channels with GEC. In this regard if dish tv adds raj music that would be great for them and it will be a loss for me:wall:

@neoin a few days he will run a poll asking raj tv and raj music channels. if we ask he will say that raj music is crap but without raj music raj network wont give raj tv :hysterical:he is just covering up things. dont he know from dec1 ts can choose channels? same old double speak

Back