Will Star's Asli HD be available on Reliance ?

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 14,261

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Guys any idea if Star's Asli HD Channels be available on Reliance ?I'm too tempted to dump reliance and get Tata ..

Business people will make consumer tempted so that they can sell their things. Dish TV temped by introducing 30 HD channels. Then Videocon tempted with 3D HD STB. Now Tata Sky with Asli HD. Who is next? Reliance/Airtel. After that the cycle starts again. If you get tempted and start buying them then you will have all DTH operators equipments at your premises.Thats what happened in my case but for different reasons.

Yeah TATA is providing cos its Star's sister company, no one can come close to this price.... Look at reliance .. they are Charging 50 for 2 HD channels out of which 1 is upscaled. movies now is additional 30 bucks .. so in all only 2+1 HD channels for around 80 Rs. not worth it. On top of it .. Movies Now only shows Crappy movies..

They will surely not make this available to other DTH for lower prices......not in immediate future atleast - that means atleast till May end or so.Coz after all, from Marketing point of view, its every DTH's right to leverage their own advantage to their Favour.At such times, the other players who do not have any such tie-ups do tend to suffer. Even i am waiting eagerly.....but u cant dump ur investment made in an STB just for the sake of 4-5 new channels that eventually will get added to ur DTH as well.

One should see the clarity Tata Sky offers. They always been innovative and their products are pretty good. Tata has always being killing in pricing. They brought normal STB at 999/-. They killed the price war for HD at 2700/- and Tata Sky + HD is unbelievable product. All the HD channels are simply superb. I have been using normal STB from past 3 - 4 years and the HD from last July. Star Movies HD and Star Gold HD is simply superb.I would recommend you to switch to any one of the HD products of Tata Sky.

Tata Sky is the Most expensive operater in the industry, Be it any plan.

All Tata Sky offers have hidden charges.

If you want the best quality picture even on a Normal TV then,Try Reliance Digital TV.

The Best product offered at most competative rate.

Reliance Digital TV is the Best.

Get Cable Connection with STB. Superior picture Quality and at cheaper rates than DTH.:thumbup:

Tata Sky is the Most expensive operater in the industry, Be it any plan.

All Tata Sky offers have hidden charges.

If you want the best quality picture even on a Normal TV then,Try Reliance Digital TV.

The Best product offered at most competative rate.

Reliance Digital TV is the Best.

woooo .. I have reliance since it wasnt even commercially launched .. crappy .. worst Interface .. Slow STB .. their customer care does not even know the names of channels they are offering .. I ask for Movies Now .. and they say accha aapko sari movies wala pack chahiye .. I have to tell them 3 times that I want the HD channel Movies now .. WTF

it took them 6 months and hundreds of calls to activate my HD channels after I purchased their DVR ... worst product .. NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT OF RELIANCE

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

BTW ..just googled "Star Asli HD" and this thread ranked 1st .. above any news feeds or official websites .. Sushubh .. pretty good job with SEO buddy ..

Back