WILL TEN SPORTS be removed from BASE PACK?

FYI ETV group belong to South (Telgu) and has 2 Telgu channels.

Look at the rough number of channel distribution on Tata Sky (Source: Lyngsat)
Tamil - 9
Telgu - 9
Malaylam - 8
Kannada - 7
And other languages
Hindi - 13 (Official language for 10 states and spoken throughout India)
Bangla - 5
Marathi - 5
Punjabi - 4
Gujarati - 3
Oriya - 2
North-East (Assamese) - 2
Urdu - 1
Kashmiri - 1

So which language channels are more and who are more benefited.:(
Agreed that 4 Southern languages has more channels, but does that mean 'every' DTH provider should carry all channels on the limited TP space available.
It is good for regional DTH provider like SUN DTH who has targeted specific market, but for a National level service provider like TATASKY (or DISHTV) it may not be possible.
BIGTV may be carrying more channels, but reason is that they have lot of TP space, but is it assured that BIG TV will carry 'ALL' channels of all languages?

no big tv has only 8 TPs & sundth has 7tps both of them using mpeg4 tech so we can telecast around 200 to 250 channels each

Telgu - 9

Telugu 10 channels:) ,tv5 added today

oh i am talking wrt their earlier ad... "priya bhabhi ki kasam" and poor she vanishes just for lie worth 1 rupee!!

basically Tata Sky is suffering from

COMPULSIVE OBESSIVE DISORDER , And that why they are doing these obnouis things to irritate us the comsumers

yes, that is why TS users are putting blame on others that they have multiple disorders, actually they have got it via Tatasky.

oh i am talking wrt their earlier ad... "priya bhabhi ki kasam" and poor she vanishes just for lie worth 1 rupee!!

no that adv was " Tatasky ab sirf 1500 rupaye mein and then he used to say bhabhi ki kasam and she vanishes :hysterical: and now i think they are found as cheer leaders.

Telugu 10 channels:) ,tv5 added today

Even the channel is displaying the logo that TV now on Tatasky. another part of screen occupied for this.

didnt i say samething? u r just spoiling the fun!!

Then she would be a hit woman :thumbsup:

:hysterical: what a shot.

didnt i say samething? u r just spoiling the fun!!

sorry, yes said the same too :thumbsup:

but dishtv customers will not have any extra burden of sports channels package......max monthly charge in dishtv is 300+50(south channels).thn y d hell TS want 2 add extra burden of sports packages,thier customers already giving extra money in terms of Lifestyle gold package........well dishtv is trying 2 increase its customers by making stbs free coz of dth competetion but wat ab TS?????they r going 2 decrease thier customers by these add on packages.?

yes mate according to current situation TATA is going to reduce the plan rate so he thinks that is enough but he should slash the price without making any changes in the channel broadcast SHIT TS:mad::mad::mad:

yes mate
according to current situation TATA is going to reduce the plan rate so he thinks that is enough but he should slash the price without making any changes in the channel broadcast SHIT TS:mad::mad::mad:

They will try to sell Tata Sky with lesser rate. As said by Amish few will vanish and will buy and some may end up disappointed. Buyers beaware!!!!

They will try to sell Tata Sky with lesser rate. As said by Amish few will vanish and will buy and some may end up disappointed. Buyers beaware!!!!
uup ur right mate.Regional channel viewers be aware :ashamed:dont buy TS so that u will suffer as i do:confused:

Back