Will UTVi the business news channel come to tatasky?

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,780

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
UTVi a business news channel will be lauceh shortly , it has signed with sun direct but there is no news about it deal with tataskyeven though expect bindaas movies Tata Sky is showing all channel of utv , i hope that we get to see it

How are we to know Vivek Sharma? We are TS Consumers and not TS representatives.Your post should have been "Hope UTV Business Channel comes on Tata Sky ":)With the lack of Transponders for Tata Sky and the whims of DTH operators like Dish TV (and in cases for Tata Sky too), we can only hope rather than believe that every new channel would be available, right after its launch.

How are we to know Vivek Sharma? We are TS Consumers and not TS representatives.

Your post should have been "Hope UTV Business Channel comes on Tata Sky ":)

With the lack of Transponders for Tata Sky and the whims of DTH operators like Dish TV (and in cases for Tata Sky too), we can only hope rather than believe that every new channel would be available, right after its launch.

Many thanks for reminding me that and also improving the heading of my thread. i request all to read the headline as HOPE instead of will.

Now as far as the question of TS reprewsentative comes i am aware that we all are customer but we all are also learned customers and this forum have people who haver broken news about tatasky channel lauches even before any other media , hece i asked that does anyone know about utvi lauchg

I don't know if TS wil add it or not but I hope they will add it as TS do add important and better channels normally (before anyone else). With Walt Disney-owned American Broadcasting Company News (ABC News) providing content for venture this should be good channel. Lets wait and see when it is launched.

Well i dont want anymore news channels..all the channels show the same news all day..I wish i see more cartoon channels than news..I would prefer watching tom and jerry repeatedly than shiv sena doing something about Amitabh bachan :)or for that matter if khali has won the WWE championships.. All news channels know that matches in WWE are fixed ten why the hell are they bothered about his winning :wall:

UTVi will be buiness news channel like CNBC TV 18, not any regular news channel.

How are we to know Vivek Sharma? We are TS Consumers and not TS representatives.

Your post should have been "Hope UTV Business Channel comes on Tata Sky ":)

With the lack of Transponders for Tata Sky and the whims of DTH operators like Dish TV (and in cases for Tata Sky too), we can only hope rather than believe that every new channel would be available, right after its launch.

you are correct.

STILL NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAUCH OF UTVI ON Tata Sky

I HAD WRITTTEN TO UTV AND THEY HAVE REPLIED THAT CHANNEL HAS BEEN LAUCHED AND WE HAVE TO ASK TATASKY FOR IT

STILL NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAUCH OF UTVI ON Tata Sky

I HAD WRITTTEN TO UTV AND THEY HAVE REPLIED THAT CHANNEL HAS BEEN LAUCHED AND WE HAVE TO ASK TATASKY FOR IT

Then lets wait for the response from Tatasky. Come on Ajuravi we are waiting for your response.

Back