Windows 7 Ultimate and Physical Memory

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,237
Thats because the system which shows 1790 has 256MB shared video memory used by the integrated graphics card. You can decrease the shared memory from BIOS, which i don't recommend if casual games are played in that system. You will be having a graphics card installed which has its own memory, so there is no need to share memory from the Physical RAM.And 64bit OS requires more memory as the CPU executes instruction sets of 64bits in size. That's the reason the minimum memory requirements are more as compared to 32bit OSes.

Guys BTW what is the best maintenance tool you've used?

I've Ace Utilites CC cleaner and Tune Up

Even Advanced System Care is a good one......best thing is - its regular version is Free.......so its helping me in my way (THOUGH PRETTY SLOW) to moving from Pirated to something thats legal/open source.

i recently buy one bsnl data card (wll, cdma2000 1X usb modem) but i cant find a driver in my Acer laptop having windows 7 ultimate. then i install windows xp but m not satisfied with xp. i want windows 7. is there any way to install bsnl data card driver in windows 7............? m upset. please help me.

i recently buy one bsnl data card (wll, cdma2000 1X usb modem) but i cant find a driver in my Acer laptop having windows 7 ultimate. then i install windows xp but m not satisfied with xp. i want windows 7. is there any way to install bsnl data card driver in windows 7............? m upset. please help me.

DUDE STOP SPAMMING...you have already created 2 threads in this regard and posting in already opened threads???

Back