Windows 7, Urgent help needed.....

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
I just purchased a new laptop Acer e1-531, which was available on DOS as default my shopkeeper installed Windows 7 ultimate 32bit after using it for 4 days I planned to install same windows of 64bit, I inserted the DVD in the laptop which is bootable, and my DVD-ROM identified it successfully so I restarted my laptop to boot it up but there was no indication of boot button on start screen instead of F2 which was for tools... I went in it n found boot loader is disabled I just enabled it and set other things to default then shut it down but as I turned it on again it's just showing me message, "ATAPICDROM : MATSHITA DVD-RAM UT8E1 HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY CURRENT SECURITY POLICY", then I pressed OK as there was no other option, which further gives a message, "no bootable device, hit any key". And sent me back to boot manager and the process is repeated in same way all the time.. Please help it's an emergency....

it is related to UEFI which does not allow installion. in the bios there shud be a setting to disable UEFI or change from UEFI to legacy for boot. if u cant find anythng u will have to install via pendrive.
the dvd rom might be listed as efi device under bios. try changing it to sata. that wud allow u to go ahead.

But how I can to bios settings... Or what is the process to install it via pen drive..The problem is as I start my laptop it immediately shows me a message that ATAPICDROM....................... As I told you earlier which didn't allows me to do anything the so how can I change the settings instructed by you.

Back