Windows Phone 7.8 Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,397
Just took the back up of my contacts & saved in Sky Drive, pics and songs via Zune.Succesfully flashed my Lumia 710 to Windows Phone 7.8 and this took abt 5-10 mins, its beautiful :)From MSFT-New Start Screen-New Theme Colors-Bing Wallpaper -You can use Google Search as the default in IE, still no luck with the Hardware button.From Nokia : -Bluetooth Sharing App-Ring Tone Maker AppNew Boot Screen (Blue Background and White Windows Phone Logo)

that's nice! read on wpcentral forum that there is whole new set of Nokia ringtones and wallpapers in this update. and another update is coming shortly after 7.8 which will include kids corner feature of wp8 and lenses from nokia.

Yeah luks like, one negative thing abt this update is that the apps open a couple of seconds later than the previous version of OS

Just took the back up of my contacts & saved in Sky Drive, pics and songs via Zune.

Succesfully flashed my Lumia 710 to Windows Phone 7.8 and this took abt 5-10 mins, its beautiful :)
Wow!!!
You did yourself, or at Nokia Centre?

Need an update..Would be getting a Lumia 800..Need to know if it's preloaded with Windows 7.8Some sites suggest it's preloaded for phones in the Europe and not to the Asian Countries but some sites say that New Lumia's come with 7.8 pre loaded at all locations..Which one to trust? :Wait:

Back