Wired broadband providers in Bangalore JP Nagar Phase one.

• Thread starter Thread starter nikuchroo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,635
ISP
mtnl
I am looking for wired broadband providers in Bangalore JP Nagar Phase one. I have contacted YOU, Airtel, Hathway, ACT and have got negative in feasibility report.
Any suggestions?
I am looking for a monthly limit of ~20GB and have a monthly budget of INR1000

BSNL.They've got plans in the range you've mentioned.

Let me clarify I want at least 20GB to be serviced at min 2Mbps (min to be called broadband) speed. If BSNL had half the plans that MTNL offerred, it would have been my first choice. Sadly" Upto 4 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB" @INR950 is the best BSNL can offer.

Go for BBNL if it is available in your area. They provide about 10Mbps upto 75 GB and after that drops down to 2Mbps. The price is Rs 1000 + Service tax per month.

This is the best plan if it is available in your area.

Otherwise look for Tikona 2mbps unlimited plan. It is available for Rs 999.
Also if you don't care about pings or if you don't play online multiplayer games, then you should take a look at BSNL EVDO 750 UL plan which gives you speeds upto 3.1 mbps. Realistically 2mbps and it is unlimited. It will cost you Rs 750 per month. The advantage of it is that it is wireless and could be taken with you anywhere anytime, the downside of this is that you can connect only one device unless you hack it using some way, like using a custom modem through raspberry pi but it takes a little bit of geek to actually achieve so.
Anyways, if BBNL is available in your area, then definitely don't look any further than that.

Back