Worst service TIKONA and thretending to costomers

• Thread starter Thread starter 1111115248
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,656
TIKONA service is worst as had experienced that On demo day it was OK and WiFi got full signal and they took 3 months + installation charges as advance. After that 2nd day no signal at all(yellow mark signal on my computer). I called to local person whom I met for connection for 1st 4 days and there is no result, then I called to Tikona customer support for one week they used to ask me to turn it off and on POE adapter (connectivity pin) and they used to say issue is our end and we will fix the issue, it is happened for one week. I ask them to visit my place to verify the WiFi signal, 2 Technical persons came and worked for long time, said there is no signal at your place it is happend few days. I ask many times for cancelation they dragged to next bill cycle.
They took cancellation request and said it will take 15 days to Terminate your connection. I called to TIKONA, after 15 days about status of cancellation, then said it will be done. Next day I called, they are saying that zero amount will be refunded, I asked why are you not returning money, they are saying that We ask for resolution of issue you denied thats why after I called after one month. Now, TIKONA is Not returning 3 months Advance money. I am not sure what to do now.

Back